At Nomatic, we believe Power is Personal, so we created the Personal Power Predictor. We based this simple calculator upon our experiences camping in the Midwest. We have made some assumptions with power usage but feel it's an accurate representation based on our experiences.
You can check out our products here. We offer DIY and Drop-in replacement batteries along with custom power boxes of all sizes.
To use the Personal Power Predictor, follow these three simple steps:
- Enter your batteries rated AMP Hours. This is not the cold cranking amps(CCA). It might say reserve AMPs
- Enter the battery voltage. If selecting 6V make sure to use multiples of two for the battery count.
- Check off the items you want to track.
- Adjust each item to your needs, or take the defaults.
- The PPP will then calculate watts used and the # of days you can camp without recharging.
The defaults are based on two people camping in a small travel trailer.
Enjoy the calculator, and please shoot us an email with any suggestions. email@example.com
Why we believe lithium batteries are worth the extra cost: TheRamble: Why Lithium?